Welcome to the W.L. May Company Blog.
Offering information and fun for the appliance repair industry and interested do-it-yourselfers since 2013.
To shop for appliance parts visit our Main Page
Friday, March 14, 2014
Fun Friday Appliance Trivia Challenge
1. Who manufactured the first Upright freezer?
2. There is a popular "universal" electronic defrost timer that is programmable. What is the part number?
3. What year did the first product with the Whirlpool name debut?
4. What appliance company was purchased and renamed by General Motors in 1918? Guardian Frigerato was renamed Frigidaire
5. What company was founded by Louis K. Jenn?
6. When was the last wringer washer produced by Maytag?
7. What product that W.L. May sells keeps electric cooktop burners from reaching an ignition temperature?
8. This GE oven was the first self-cleaning oven introduced into the marketplace. What was it known as ?
4. Guardian Frigerato was renamed Frigidaire
8. The P7
O-2 correct: You know a bit, but still have a lot to learn. Luckily you came to the right place.
2-4 correct: You know a fair amount about appliances. Keep visiting this blog to learn even more.
4-6 correct: You know a lot about appliances. Pass some of that knowledge on to someone.
6-8 correct You are an appliance star! Great job!