|(Flickr user Squidish/CC)|
- This year, W.L. May is holding a Toy Drive to provide toys to sick kids who will be hospitalized at Christmas-time. All of our branches are accepting donations of new, unwrapped and unused toys. The hospitals involved have asked donors to avoid toys with violent or religious themes, We thank you in advance for helping out.
- Cadet, the makers of high quality electric heaters and a Northwest-based company has joined forces with W.L. May to help address your winter heating needs. As an authorized distributor, we now have access to their entire product line and look forward to serving you.
- We have a few new dishwasher installation kits on hand that are proving to be popular. The basic kit (Part# DWK-6572SSDW) includes 1 6ft SS Dishwasher hose with 3/8" standard elbow, 6 ft straight power cord, 3/4" "Whirlpool Elbow", an 1.5" hose clamp, 3 yellow wire nuts, a roll of Teflon tape and a Romex connector. The same kit is alternately available with a 6 ft 90 degree power cord (Part# DWK-6572DW).
- During the late fall and early winter, we make a point of deepening our stock of kitchen appliance parts. There are also range part specials we are running through the end of the year, your account manager can share details. Getting around during the winter can be challenging, so we offer drop shipping to your customers on your behalf. If we are for some reason out of stock, parts can also be special ordered from the factory and drop shipped to your service company on a next day or second day basis. Again, ask your account manager for details and shipping options.
- United Servicers Association is now taking registration for their main meeting, the ASTI (Appliance Service Technical Institute) that will be held in New Orleans, LA from February 9-12th, 2015. As always, this will be a great opportunity to improve your repair skills as well as your business skills. It is also a good way to see new products and share service experiences with repair companies from all across North America.
As you can see their is a lot going on. W.L. May is here to help you out along the way. Our goal is keeping you supplied and informed, We are a solution oriented company, we just happen to sell appliance parts. Have a great holiday season both personally as well as professionally!