1. What does one use a Dryer Jet for?
2. When was the first washing machine made?
3. What popular feature did many Frigidaire electric ranges and cooktops built in late 50s to the mid 70’s have?
4. When was the first Kenmore product introduced to the market?
5. What parts come in an Electrolux Dryer maintenance kit?
6. This appliance maker is the only of the original 12 Dow Jones companies that is still listed on the Dow. Who is it?
7. How many years did Maytag make wringer washers?
8. Besides a car engine size, what is a V8?
1. To increase the air flow when dealing with long exhaust vent lines.
2. The earliest washing 'machine' was the scrub board invented in 1797
3. The “speed heat unit”
5. Rear Bearing, Upper and lower front felts, idler pulley and belt
8. An 8 coin verticle coin slide
O-2 correct: You know a bit, but still have a lot to learn. Luckily you came to the right place.
2-4 correct: You know a fair amount about appliances. Keep visiting this blog to learn even more.
4-6 correct: You know a lot about appliances. Pass some of that knowledge on to someone.
6-8 correct You are an appliance star! Great job!
To submit your own trivia questions (and answers) email: email@example.com with the subject line "trivia".
For more from education and entertainment from W.L. May Company click...HERE